Make Nice At Folks




Most today Jack and me stand in front of the shop and wave at people go by for show them where is my shop and lunch place. Some them people wave back but some also say nasty talk back at me just for try be nice at them I don't know why. Then also I seen that Frank Hilltop and him mean friend Madeye was walk close so I shut my shop and go sit with Curry the goat until them Brutes are go away. Then I have the far away look at and seen Brutes have a talk with them new Battle Crows gang them look like wild brats. Maybe is some mean happen if them get together I bet or maybe them are fight at each other. But me and Jack are not care and maybe them have a war is make them need more ammo and Sam has them ammo. Also if Brutes and Battle Crows are shoot each other everyone is win no matter who is win. I don't say about that when them go by just wave like friendly and Jack woof a little too at them for say hullo. But the true thing is not lots of folks are walk by where is my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment