Old Good Desk

I am sit now at the old good desk I find and almost drop and break when try the lower of it in my house with rope. When I sit and make the spell about what is happen at these pages I am sit now at my old good desk. Also is things around I like to have in my look some nice poster and so good draws of Ztar and the key for unlock the big mutant too I still have it. 


But the thing most at my old good desk is the think of things. Sometimes I am just stare at my candle and my think is go and go I do not know why. Is sometimes make me sad like think of where is Grammy I miss her. Then sometimes think is go to make a plan like build a shop and make a sammich eat place. I am enjoy to have the so many thinks at once and if the sad is part of it then ok I guess. But why is it switch like a bird change him direction in a sky for no reason. When is like today the switch is happen a lot and sometimes I get the fear about sinkhole in my head again. So is maybe best for sit and have a look at candle today. Jack is curl up in the under my desk. I guess my shop is not open.


No comments:

Post a Comment