Make of Magic Beak

When I get them idea of make a place for eat a nice lunch I just keep have a think on it all day and all night too. Grammy always say at me Sam you got born with more get it done than most folks. I think is true too because I am love the build of what is in my think to make real it and when I get things in my think I just work and work until finish it. And I am finish today the better shop of BUY IT GOOD and also the new make of MAGIC BEAK.
I make strong the two sides of my shop with bars and also wood door for lock it keep out Dan Seawwconds and any mean come try get at me. I make a new shelf too for put my foods on it and use the nother shelf for not food sell them things like slugs for you rifle or some so good tires.
Jack is the so good friend for run the shop and watch the sell them things when I am have to go away. Jack is friendly at most everybody and him also smell mean people it make him back hairs pointy up. I rub him belly a lot and brush my face with him ear he is like that a lot too.
I decide about put my new lunch place on the roof of my shop BUY IT GOOD because the look of Fissure is so glamour. I put some tables I find and roll to my house back when was still warm and also I put some chairs for sit and eat. Then I was worry about people get they sammiches easy so I make a shelf on the roof for them people get a sammich and also sit for eat it all in one place. Also I put some flower and candle on them tables for the nice feel of it. Then I was worry about people fall off and hurt they self and blame it at Sam so I make the nice fence from things I find around. Is also give my lunch place the good feel of relax and be with you friends for lunch. And when them buzzard come back in the sky people are see and so easy shoot them right from they table at MAGIC BEAK.
When I have a think of people eat my sammiches I get the so good feel of it. My Grammy flatbread is the so yum secret of my sammiches and I am make them with the love inside is the so important thing for the make of good food. I am still be careful not use up all my stores of foods for the make of sammiches because then starve. But I am so want to give everyone a sammich is like I get the unvisible food from the give of it. Harvey even stop by today for first day open at MAGIC BEAK and he get a What Is It Sammich and also some them savory grubs I make special. I feel like ride in the cloud Sam is so happy of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment