Dream Of Magic Beak

People are say is the bad time for anything because cold and no food and everybody is hide in they shelter hole. But Grammy was say always Sam even when is the tough time a smart girl is make some go for it. So I make a decide about make some go for it even if maybe I am not the smart girl I don't know but I will do so ok. Jack and me work and work so much at fix BUY IT GOOD store and make good doors on it so not let mean Dan Seawwconds inside. I make new shelfs too and make nice again all them things Dan was stomp at with him mean. Them new doors are make my shop safe but also give the look of trap cage and not like buy some nice things inside. But me and Jack was tired from work all day so we go inside and have a bacon and lay down and then I have a dream about make a nice place for eat some nice sammiches. I dream about round glamour tables with they own shade and candle and pretty on them for the nice relax feel of enjoy eat a sammich and have a look at Fissure. I dream about people come to my nice eat place and enjoy they sammiches and even shoot a buzzard right from they table. I dream the nice place is right on top of the store of mine. Dreams are be so funny like that. And everyone was laugh and have a good feel about it on the roof and I wear a puffy red glamour dress too. I dream even a name for the place it is MAGIC BEAK I don't know why. But is a nice name and too I dream I seen the sign for MAGIC BEAK with a glamour bird on it for catch you look. Everything was seem so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment