Cats My Friends


Jack was trot away early and I am have a think about make a grow place for herb and leafy things for eat them. I know some mean boy is come wreck a garden of Sam if him can get at it for wreck it so my think is put a garden inside my safe yard where is Curry my goat and Honeypie my chicken. Boards I make a roof of for there let them sunshines come down for grow them plants maybe but I am wonder how keep a goat and chicken from eat my garden. 



When I was have a think on it then in my hear was a tiny sound of mao mao and then I seen what was make the mao it was a cat. I seen the cat around some when I was play hopscotch but her runs away before. She hairs all are the so dark color and she eyes is warm camp fires in a night. She was mao and mao at me so I say I am call you the name of nice kitty Mao. She mao more so I think her is like she new name.



Then I hear outside is my mamimal kitty friend Terra for the so long time she was gone somewhere. I go outside and say hi Terra and she say hi Sam and who is you new black friend. I say Terra this is my cat friend Mao and then I say about Mao this is my cat friend Terra and we all laugh at it. I wisht again for a tail. Then I sit with friendly cats and talk and talk and mao and stretch. I was miss my good kitty friend Terra and I like my new kitty friend Mao too. I bet Jack is smell at my pants for all night when him get back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sam. I'm so delighted to hear about your new kitty, Mao. Thank you for such interesting stories on your blog and for including Jack and now Mao in so many of your posts!

    Best regards.
    Blu Sparkle
    Parks Director, Virtual Kennel Club

    ReplyDelete