Change a Plan


After the mutant go away I was ready for walk home but then in my head was the think of maybe not. I have the worry of my friends not be friends no more because I go away so long. Maybe them forget about Sam or just think I was mean for go away. So I put down my bags and have a sit and think about it. I lay some nice purples out for dry them in some sun.


Maybe my dog friend Jack be happy to see me if him is still alive I don’t know. Maybe Marko is anger at me for not tell him where was I go and be away so long. I was never want to hurt no body but I had to leave was the only thing I could do. I have a long look at the direction of go home and breathe deep the smell of all them sands between. I used to like my home but I am not sure if it is still like me. 


Walk there is only a few days. If Marko was not eat every thing maybe I can make a soup. I miss a talk with Mr. Dirty. I member the good smell of Jack is like ears and corn. Maybe Mr. Itch and him sister Mel are live next door again. All them wonder about its fill my think and I just stand there like one them ruin walls with wind blow around me.



So I decide for stay around in some sand and maybe go back home later. I been alone so long I maybe forget how to be around folks anyway. The sun was dry them purples nice and I get a smile about have boom booms. Maybe now I am just be the girl who live in some ruins and eat mushrooms and not go home. I seen worse ways to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment