Nother Change a Plan


I walk to where my house was so close I seen the broke building next door. But my feets stop in some sand and I just stare at where is my house for the long time. I have the think that maybe is no hurry so I walk out in them dunes again and lay down on some junk and eat some purples.


Soon them booms in my brains start and things get them pretty colors. I roll one and watch the smokes lift high into the air with no winds. I think again about maybe just live out here in some dunes and not go back. Maybe is best to just member a place like it was than see what is changed about it now. Maybe it is all washed away in some rain and no body even members me. 


Then I get distract by the feel of shine and wonderment and I know them purples was stronger than most. I start to laugh at I don’t know what and feel the sands under my back stretch out like dust blows all over the world and I am the so tiny grit. I just lay in some junk and be grit for the long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment