New Eat Thems


The mutant Irk was talk and talk at me. It was good to have the hear of some body after walk alone so long. Irk enjoy him smoke so much and ask about maybe trade tobacco for some thing he got. So I say what is you got and Irk dig in him bag for things.


First him show some salvage look like lectric parts and also a magnet but I just pass on them because who cares. Him had some nice rope but I got nice rope at home so I just say sorry. But then was him pull some small things from him bag and I get the curious wonder about it.


Irk say about new things him find like some red beans. Maybe them is make a nice soup I don’t know but I was very want them right away. Also Irk say about have a cook herb name of fatroot him trade from Bartleby the old story man. I am not care so much about salvage things but new food is different.


I look at my pouch of smoke and make a face of hard to decide it. In my bag was three more pouches so I was not worry about run out for a while but I make it look like a hard decide for maybe him offer something more. I learnt the how of make a deal when I was away.


So Irk add in more of them red beans for make me say yes so I say yes. I never seen a so strange root like fatroot and I wonder what taste is it have in a soup I don’t know. I wisht for rice to make a thing good with them red beans. 


After we deal the mutant stand and get him bag for go. I say thank you Irk for the trade of them new things and him nod say about good hunting for me. After him walk away I look around at all the nothing. I put them beans and root in my basket and think about walk home now. Maybe is time I make a soup again if I member how. 


No comments:

Post a Comment