Yell At Some Sky



So fog was when I wake up and first in my think is I am love The Rot in some fog. I decide for go there so I go there and the fog was so glamour give me the good feels for just be in it. All them places of Rot in my look was make me warm feel like be at home. 


I am not sure when was it happen but in my think is change some. Before when when was folks ask about Sam where is you from I was say about be a slave of Honcho Uno and work in him kitchen and stay there for so long of my life. I was say too about all them horror I seen in the Herd of Honcho Uno and all them dead folks was I know them before they get dead from mean men own them. When was folks ask about where you be from Sam I was say at them that story.


But if now folks ask I am only have the say of I am from The Rot. Is easier than the long say of slave and horror. I like the feel too of be from The Rot is like be of a special family maybe the bridge is papa and theater is mama and all them funny fish in them murk water is just they kids like Sam. I was yell at some sky then about hey sky give Sam a help and make some shine on me because I am just the nother rotling and not much good still about know what is the right do of things. If them skies have my say in they hear they answer was just say nothing at Sam but I guess ask them skies for shine is not take nothing away for the try of it so why not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment