Worry Of A Note


Them fogs was all over and I like the run around in it so I go run around. When I come back home I was find a note from my friend Apo is give me the fear some.


I am write the say of she note here I am not know the mean of some and she spell is funny with them little marks maybe she hand slip when was she make the spell of it I don't know. 


"Sam - Met a fella in Cormac today and I got a bad feeling about him. Called hisself Ned Tinker, and I wonder if he might not be that Jeff Tinker instead. Or maybe someone still else. Maybe from your old place. Was a big blubberous guy on a little grey... horselet or sommin; I never seen one afore. And he seemed like he'd not been seeing any hard times for a long while. That just don't smell right to me. I hope to hell it ain't nobody else who kept the Herd, and it's not like there cain't be moren one rich fat guy in the world, but... you come see me. I think we gotta figure out who this guy is and what he's after -- because he might be trading in moren he claims. - Apo"


What is the mean of tinker and horselet I am so confuse about it. I am not even know what is she say about and I get the fear for just the wonder about what is it. The last thing I am need now is the nother bad man come for hurt everybody and Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment