Dirty Talk About It


Mister Dirty is my so good friend from the times of before I was become here. Always was Mister Dirty my talk to him friend and when was nobody else think of me Mister Dirty was always think about Sam.


In the kitchen where was I be a slave of Honcho Uno I always work so hard and be so tired feel all the times but I always do it because of them dead slaves who was not work hard. I love my Grammy was too work in the kitchen but I get the inside sad feel for not have nobody for talk at them about things. Grammy was so good at Sam she give me good feel for do good things and also teach me the spell of words and make them write marks like here. Also was the nother slave girl work in the kitchen name of Alice but her was always just work not talk. Grammy say about Alice was newt but I was think newt is them lizards sometimes we get for make the soup. But Grammy say about be newt is the mean of not have no voice for talk at you just be quiet so Alice was newt. Also was she always had the sad look in she eye. Alice got kilt the night of me and Grammy and Marko escape from the kitchen and not be slave no more.


Grammy one day surprise me say about Sammy is you birfday and I am make you the special friend then she show from behind she back was a floppy doll. Him skin was the old sack for them onions and him eyes was buttons and him smell was funny I guess. One of him eye was get lost I think a rat eat it some night. 


Mister Dirty was him name I call him it for him dirty skin make him look cute I think. We become friends right when we meet and have the so long talk about its all the times. Today I ask at him Mister Dirty why is Sam so sad all the times and him say back Sam is sad for because she be a regular girl and be sad is regular in the world so hard. I think I was never before have the think of Sam be a regular girl. I was wonder then if Sam is regular maybe the rest of everybody is more scramblehead than I was even think.

No comments:

Post a Comment