Broke Road In Some Sky


I was feel like jump around in my inside so I decide for run and look for some good thing some place. I mostly find nothing but get the good feel for the run of it anyway. Them skies was heavy feel like some thing hide in them I don't know what is it. And them clouds hang around like wait for something big is happen. I run out to where is the so big broke road go up in them skies and have in my look all them so many broke places under. 


I stand at the broke end of the road and feel them nice airs on my shoulder make the so good feel in my own self. I put up my hands at them skies and whisper some things I am not say it here even but was good things in my say. I watch them clouds move in they winds and make the shape of so funny things I wonder how is they do it. Clouds I guess are keep they secrets and maybe just whisper one at you some time so is good to always be listen for them. I wisht for get the know of some cloud secret is maybe help Sam some. 


Them clouds and skies was so nice in my look I stay on the broke road for the long time just have a think about all of it. My head is feel so spin around some times and them cool good winds help rest all them too many thinks crash around and break things in my brains. I member then about some hopscotch words Grammy teach me the say of them when was I a brat. I jump and say them words and go back down the broke road and hop and say until I was all the way back in my house. I am spell the hopscotch say here but I was never know the mean of them words just the nice sound of it in my brains I still like it too.


one two buckle for you
three for at the door
five six play them tricks
nine ten do it some more

No comments:

Post a Comment