Girl From Them Swamps


The so fog was every where when was I wake up and I think about the good feels on my shoulders from it. I was look around and find some tape and some nother tape and then I seen in my far away look a girl on some swing. 


She was so be alone on a swing and in my hear was she sing some I don't know what song. But most was the look of sad on she face so I walk to get the close see of her. 


I say at the girl hi my name is Sam so you can call me Sam are you sit alone for nobody be with you. She face was look fear but also want some help was she eyes say at me. The girl say hi Sam my name is Nia and I been lost for run away from them ghoul. 


Nia have a say at me about a bad yellow ghoul name of Spider was chase and chase so far from where is she live. Nia say about run so fast and hide and Spider be dumb and dead and him head is flop on him neck from be broke. I was so sorry feel of her tell about run so far and be lost and I say Nia I will help you find where is you live. She smile is nice and I smile at her too.


I ask about where is you mama and papa and Nia was get the sad look say about they be dead. She tell about live with some kids in some hole and them kids was all be a family but some them kids was get eat by some ghoul and then they kid hole place was get wrecked in the night from some mean folks maybe was Seawwconds I don't know. Nia was talk so fast I am have the hard time of understand she say at me. But she hair is cute and I think her self is a nice person like Sam. I say Nia where is you live now and Nia say about live in the swamp where is some nice folks let some them kids live in they treehouse. 


Was seem so glamour life in a tree I clap at she say it. But Nia was get the sad feel then about maybe never see the treehouse now because of be so lost. I say Nia who is you friends in the swamp and her say was so surprise it make me laugh. She swamp friends is Kaya and Marko and Nick they my own friends too. I take the hand of Nia and start a walk to where is the swamp and I say Nia I am take you there and you be ok in you treehouse. She was smile then and sing a song for we walk back but I am not know the song is maybe something she cook up in she own head.

No comments:

Post a Comment