Rot Dog


I was have a think about my old home of The Rot so I decide for take a walk and I take a walk there. The sun was make good feels on my skin and I think about when was it so cold and how is it all change all the times. I was think about them sunshines and then I was so surprise at what was in my look it was a dog. 


Her look was a she dog but I never seen a dog like she never so I don't know. She furs was sand color and she eyes was close on she face and them ears was point all around for the hear of things. She mouth was full of some meat I don't know what and also was her lick at some bloods on the ground. I am always wonder about them big bloods I seen on them roads.


She face was so sweet and I get so close and not give them fears at her I guess for her stand there with she meat mouth. I say hi dog my name is Sam so you can call me Sam and she nose was wiggle like smell me for say hi back. I am good at the know of what is a dog say from my good friend Jack talk at me all the times. 


I was sit next to the good she dog and talk at her nice say about I know where is the good place for hunt them rats and maybe her is come to my house then Jack and she can be friends too. I was not know if her was know the mean of my say then but she wag tail like happy dog so ok. 


Her lick was at them bloods and not want to talk at Sam or follow me nowhere so I just say ok goodbye dog and go for walk in The Rot. I was turn back for the look for her a lot but only was her stand and lick at them road bloods I guess she belly yell about hungry like every body.

No comments:

Post a Comment