Dream Of The Soup Of Me



I am umbelieve at my own dream. Is so amaze me I am not lose the feel of it even. I was stand in some white like nothing just the full bright light of white. Then was I seen a big onion big as me and red like them ones Grammy smelt like. I have the look of the so big onion and then seen also was some bugs blue and big too. In my think was these are make a good soup together for feed all my friends and then I have the think of maybe I am just stand here for be the nother thing get add to the soup. I see around for the Witch mutant be there make a soup of me but her was not there just white. Also in my dream think then was I will only start to worry when I have the look of some boiling pot. That is all of my dream I member. I am never want to be the soup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment