More Them Bugs




I seen more them blue bugs I only seen them in Rot but I guess they bug line is walk now to my house. I seen where was make they line by where is my outside fire and crawl from under one them walls to under the nother wall. I have a laugh at they so funny wiggle legs and was think about catch them for maybe trade the Pigman for some spices. Them bugs is shine blue like pretty so is maybe worth some spices I don't know. But also was I am not want to take them bugs I like the look of them walk by me. I wonder what they so important do is make them walk all over everywhere. I am never see them carry nothing in they biters only walk here then to there. What is they even do for a house I never seen they bug house. Maybe is they just walk around got no house but how is them new bugs get born if they always just walk around. Bugs is get more confuse the more I have the think of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment