No More Never Never



Today I run by where is that wood place and them so funny Brothers are pray to they whatever god. I seen my friend Nick and one them Brothers name of Gabriel they was stand up on the tower of they sinky church. I say hi Nick and Nick say hi back at me and say about come up there so I come up there. Brother Gabriel was so young and hard face and him say about today is they main god speaker make him big god speaks at folks. I am not know the mean of any of it. 


I have the look of they wood church was a nice place for sit and have a think. The whole place was sink in the sand make me feel like lean some for just be inside. Them boards was so old look like maybe put you thumb through them beams I think. I hope some gods is hold they roof up from fall on they heads. 


There was some big bloods on they wall and a place for folks talk at other folks. Brother Gabriel say about they big deal is the name of Second Fall and how Second Fall is come soon for get everyone I guess. Gabriel say them sands is angry feel at all us folks and soon is come the end and then is we all in the Never Never. Is sound like crazy talk to me but is what was him say so ok. 


I guess them Brothers tell they news around to folks and folks start to come by for hear it. I was know some them folks like Apo and Witch mutant and Angh and Kaya too. Also was some people I never seen but I get the hear of they live in Fissure too like Sam. I am need to get out of my house more. 


Then a man who is god boss of them Brothers come and say hello at everyone. Him name of Jedidiah Stone and him hair was so tangle is make me laugh for the crazy look of it. Maybe talk to them gods is make him hair explode I don't know. Him look was crazy eye and always was him smile but no happy in it. People give lots of sass at him for him gods be dumb but I try for listen to him crazy talk anyways is a polite thing for do. 


More and more folks come inside for the hear of them words and my friend Kaya was sit in the so way back. I hear then Kaya and Apo say about Jedidiah is the daddy of Kaya I was so amaze at the hear of it. Then they mutant Brother name of Kane was sing a song about something was hard to know the mean of it. Him funny mutant mouth was make words maybe not so good for the hear of them. Also was the Brother I seen before name of Abe and also Brother Gabriel. So many Brothers just for some says at folks.


In my hear was some whisper and I seen a man with brain bones on him shoulder come inside. Folks was call him Reverend Mercy and him church was the name of Reaver I think. All them god folks is talk so scramble in they words I am not know what is they say ever.


I am wonder why is it when folks get together always the big fire is happen. Jedidiah was say him words and folks was yell they words back at him like all normal day and then I smelt some smoke. I think was come from where is behind them Brothers but I just run outside and folks all run outside too. We all stand have a look of they wood church get burnt up. 


Them smokes go so up and up I guess them King of Fire god and them mamimal god too all was see the burn of it. I never seen no god before but I have a wonder why was some god live in a sink church that get burnt. 


Folks was just hang around then not even talk about no gods no more. Some mens from some nother church was try for kill them brothers and them Brothers all was run away. I seen Brother Gabriel after was stand on a hill just watch the burn of him church. What is them Brothers do now for live somewhere is give me the sad feel for the think of it. 


None of them folks seen how was Jedidiah Stone get away from them flames or maybe was him burnt up in him church. If was inside them fires kilt him for sure but we seen no body of him so I don't know. I was so sad feel for Kaya about she daddy get maybe kilt. I am make Kaya some soup for she be ok. I never heard of no god make a soup for they friend feel better. Them gods was not even bring a bucket of some water for put out them fires. I am not know why is folks care about some gods is seem like nuts to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment