Fall Of Every Thing



I am so confuse about a man I seen. Him weird house was sink in some sand and fires burn by him door. I have the hear of inside someone talk so I go for have the better listen of it.


The talk was come from a man I seen when I peek inside the house. Him talk was big like storyteller but I am not know what was the story. Him house was so sink in sand and lean in the ground. I think is so dumb for live in some house is fall in the ground like that. Why is someone live in a sink house I don't know.


I was so wonder about what was him say so I go under where was a window was broke out. I seen the man got no head hairs and wear a funny cape I don't know why. I seen too where was nobody else in him house so him have a talk at nobody. Then the man move some so I hide and go under the nother window.


I have the look of the man sit on him knees and make a fist of him two hands under him face. Him shine head was look down like got something in him hold. The man whisper talk some more words at him hands too. What is go on in him brains I wonder. 


Then the man was walk all around him house like be important place to go but him was just walk around not go anywhere. Also I seen some bloods behind the man on him walls. My Grammy would make a face at the mess in him weird sink house. 


I guess I don't know why but then was I go to him door and say hullo mister I am Sam I hear you talk when was I walk by here. The man get fears of my voice first but then look at me like not think Sam was no danger. I get my pistol ready behind my back for the just in case.


The man say him name of Brother Abe and hullo Sam welcome to the temple. I say what is temple and Brother Abe say at me little girl you come to the right place because temple is where you are be safe from second fall. Him say all them folks from around are come to temple for hear Jemadiah Stone say him words about second fall and get ready for go to the never never. I was nod but I do not know the mean of him say.


I was ask Abe about second fall of what and him laugh at me say about is the fall of every thing. Is mostly umbelievable for every thing in every where fall down all at once. Then I ask what is never never and Abe smile at me like Witch mutant when she talk about eat people. Abe say Sam you will know about the never never because is where we all are go some day and him laugh again at me. Then I was run home.

No comments:

Post a Comment