The Feed Of Soups


I seen my friend Nick and my friend Psycho and we talk about the hungry feel of no food around for eat it. I always try make soup for my friends but even Sam is not got so much for put in the soup. Some but not so much.


Nick and Psycho say about also thems got some foods but not enough for make a soup. I member then somebody say at the trader camp about the make of soup where is the doctor bird name of Egg. Is a funny sound for a name but if him is give me soup I am call him the name of what ever is him want. 


Each of us was put the small foods in the bucket of the bird doctor and him mix and cook him so funny way of cook it. Who is even put a plastic bucket on a grill fire and why is it not melt I don't know. But them soups was ready and we eat it and was the so best meal maybe was I ever have. And was more even to give to nother folks come to see the bird doctor. I get the glad feel about make the soup for folks and also about the eat of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment