Be So Small



The feel of sad and not know much is on my brains make me slowly head like have a nap but walk around. I am have fogs of my think and also is fogs in Fissure so Sam got fogs every place. I go for stand in it for hope they soft wet airs could wash my brains.


What is happen in all the broke world I wonder about it. I never seen much of what is not fall apart but maybe there was some time them so many things was not all broke I don't know. I have a think about was them things break a little and then some little more and some little more or was every thing get broke at once like the so bad day for a whole world. I am never know the true of it but my brains is try for think about it anyways.


Also is more than broke things is broke people. I never met no folks who is got they mama and they papa be alive. I am not even member mine. And everybody got they story of they friend get kilt or they family got ruint by all them bads and means in the world like get the Rustmouth sick or shot for no reasons or eat by some ghoul. Nobody is get to live good for long I guess is all just a big fall down for everybody.


And nobody got nothing for eat it. All them stray brats in them swamps is scratch at trees for maybe eat some barks because they brat belly is yell at them about have some foods but they got none. Nasty mouth Food Trader is not help them if they got no trades for foods him just say bad names at you. Maybe the true of it is just unpossible for be just okay in a all broke world.


I have the up look at some sky all white from fogs make my hairs wet. Then I have a think of them skies are not broke. Some times is winds smell bad like old fish and plastic burn and nother times them rains is itch you skin but them skies is not broke. Them skies work good up in they nothing place and all the broke things down here is be so small under it. I wisht for live in a cloud where is every thing not broke and always lots of flatbreads. Then I have the hear of some guns be shot and anger yells so I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment