Some Bugs



I seen some them bugs walk in they line again I don't know where is it they are go together. I have a wonder of is they go to they bug jobs or go make they bug wars on some nother bugs. They walk has the look of important but what is the big deal of them bugs I don't know. Maybe one bug just get a funny think in him bug brains and walk away and all them nother bugs are think is time to go and follow. Maybe they are go nowhere just out for the nice walk around. 


I watch they bug line walk for the long time was maybe so many bugs is fill my bath tub. They biters is not so pokey so I touch they bug body sometimes for push them out they line. But the bug is always get back in him line in him right place and walk along like was nothing happen. I wisht I was a bug too then I just know where is the right place for I go and then go walk to it and not get the bother of headpains or the fear or nasty ghoul try for kill me. Bug is just walk to him job or war and always know what is him do all the times. Be a bug is the so nice think about it. But if there was so many Sams as bugs for be in the long line I think the line of Sams walk more crooked than the line of them bugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment