Mutant Smoke


I have a nice nap and wake up from warm sands under me. I have a smoke and stretch and then I get the look of some body come out of them dunes. I seen him green skins and funny body so probably was a mutant. I wonder if my mutant friend Ztar is still around at home. Mutants is ok but sometimes eat people so is good to be careful. 


The mutant walk closer and say about not want to scare me him just tired and look for a place for sit down a while. Him have the name of Irk and I was laugh inside but just say my name is Sam so you can call me Sam. I tell him not be mean or eat me and him can stay. Is not my ruins to say who is stay and who is go away but him say ok so ok.


We sit for a while and talk about places we both know. We talk about the clear white sky and wonder about if them rains come this year or not. Irk say him come back from the big waters edge to get shells for make spirit things. Around him neck was a charm from turtle was very nice him made it. I show my peanut charm Marko made for me and Irk smile around him fangs.


Have a look at the charm make me think of Marko and wonder about my house and dog. I guess I was not think about all that for the long time away and now I am think about it again. I miss Marko so much when I was away my heart feel good about see him again. Maybe is time for go home now. 


Irk tell about watch for bandits and how a cheater man name of Mavis stole all him things one night near where we was. I am wonder if it was Mean Mavis that I know from the long time ago but I was not say about it just nod. It was maybe another Mavis. 


I was still tired from them purples and Irk was say a lot but I was miss some of it for the fog in my brains. I just sit and have a listen of him talk about buzzards take him eye one and him drag buckets of buzzard nasty to the Mutant Witch. What am I even say about that I don’t know. 


Then Irk was sniff around some and scratch him bumpy head and say about a human trader name of Clive show about smoke tobacco and maybe can him borrow some from me. I guess if someone who maybe will eat you ask for a smoke you give it to them. Him take the pouch and roll a smoke like do it a lot then use a coal still hot from my night fire for light it up. Irk nod and pass the pouch back and say thank you Sam. Him pretty nice for someone who maybe will eat people. 


Me and mutant Irk sit and talk the long time. Is funny because him already know about the Great Fissure and even where is my house near the fall over building. We talk about some people we both know and how them mushrooms in the bog taste so good. Irk tell about him only eat mushrooms now and buzzard when him can kill one. I say I like mushroom too and just smile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment