Almost Home


I am almost home. I find a new book for make my words in so here is some words. I am not even know how to explain where was I for the last year. 


I been shot twice and had some bad fever. I get a job in a kitchen for a while and make a friend there name of Bitty who was a mouse. I cut off my braids because I meet a boy who stomp on my heart and was a jerk I did not see it. I walk so far and far my legs get hard and my skin tough like leather from the hot and sands blow on me. I kilt a man but him had it coming. I had to eat raw buzzard some days is the so tough meats and taste like bitter. 



All them seasons roll by and I am come home about the same time as I left last year. And what has changed not much except my feet have thick skin and I am all out of cry. I got some tobacco and purple mushrooms so I will stay the night in some rubbles before go home I am not in a hurry. I like the quiet of them open sands.

No comments:

Post a Comment