Boom Boom Boom


Never eat them purple mushroom unless you want boom boom boom in you skull meats. I got a taste for some them shrooms since I been away. I think they help my brains be better and shut up. And the eat of them is laughing in my head for a while. I make a fire and wait until sun almost down for eat them. I like they pretty dots but the taste is throwup a little.


I wait for the feel of it to happen and have a smoke. I like a smoke since I been away too I guess I pick up a lot of bad habits out there. I start to get the little boom and lay down for they get louder.


I have the feel of sand move like water slosh around gentle under me. I have the look of stars and wonder about what is them and why hang so far away. I see some stars move around weird up there too and then the boom boom hit my brains so I smile. 


I get the feel of so amaze at stars and wonder if some body ever been to them far light points. The see of so so many stars give me the feel of be very small and also happy I don’t know why. The sand waves bobble under me again and I laugh so hard at it. 


I member the first time I eat them purples I get the so big feel of every thing was all the same thing. It is so hard describe but the feel is like the best joke I ever hear and also stand on a tall cliff with just open all around you. The man who give me them first purples call it the feel of shine and wonderment. I like them words but still not give you the whole feel of it. My brains and every thing shut up and listen and see.


Then I member there was more than just sky so I have the look all around of sands. I want to run just then so I jump on top of some dune and bark like a dog because I don’t know. I yell at them stars like friends and say I am almost home from walk so far be away so long and you lazy stars are just stay in the same place the whole time. I am not know what was the mean of it but that was my say at them. 


Every thing is so right now and amaze is make me tired but also I want to stay awake for not miss any thing. I get the feel of lift over my own self and see down at me like I was some cloud and ground me was just stand there and say wow about it all.


Then I think I see some thing in some sand. It was small and just catch my side look so I go over for have the close see of it. I was not find a thing or member much what it was but when I was down there I notice the special of sand. So so many tiny sands like them stars more than anyone can count them. I just crawl around look at the pretty of some sands for the long time. 


I bark again like a dog because crawl around on my knees I guess and laugh at my own self for do it. I think maybe I hear some thing bark back at me so I be still and listen but never was I hear it again so I don’t know. I get the fear about wander away from camp and be lost but then I member about stand up and I seen I was not so far away. 


Maybe is weird to just lay in some sands all night but I was not bored ever and my whole self was full of the shine and wonderment. I seen a black beetle pop him head out from the sands and I get so excite like the best thing that ever was happen ever. It was just a beetle but I do not think I was wrong about it.


When I get up for go back to camp the stars seem so bright like hurt my eyes. I sit at the fire and watch them flames move and jump like tell a story but I do not member the story now. It was long and complicate I think. 


For the rest of the night I sit by the warm of fire and push on my skull bumps for the good feel of it. My fingers pick out grits from my hair and rub on my scalp like scratch a dog but I am the dog. I listen to the sound of my ears under my hands and then move away my hands for the different hear. I hum a little too and feel it in my body bones. It maybe look like crazy but I was have fun so what.


When sun come up I roll another smoke and watch the sky make she colors for me. After them head booms get less I have the feel of smooth and calm like waters in no wind. The dunes reach all around and me the tiny speck of sand or light in the sky just here for have a look around at the pretty of it. I think about go home today but I might stay here for need some sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment