Them Good Rats



I was wake up not know what I am do about nothing then Jack was run to me and bark him bark say come with me for see something Sam so I go with Jack. Him walk so excite and take me at the nother end of Fissure from where is my undersand house. Jack stop him walk at a funny broke house was just some junk place like all them other junk places around so I was not know why was him be so excite about it. Jack look at me like you stay Sam so I stay and watch Jack run around the nother side of the broke house. Then was I hear a squeak and some sound of fight about something then Jack was proud march back with a fat rat in him mouth and drop him rat body on my feets. I was pet him head so hard for say thank you Jack and then him was run back around then in a while bring the nother dear rat on my feets. When was we leave for go home I have six so fat rats for make a soup so good for a good dog name of Jack. I am not know how them rat are get so fat but Jack is know where they fat rat house is so ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment