Best Hide Place



I have a hear about some kid get took by maybe some ghoul give him candy in Fissure. Some folks was say about maybe is Mister Callow come back from be dead now is Callow ghoul. I get the fear of just think of it. I was think too about the kid got took and how somebody is maybe be mean at him right now. I am not know what I am do about all them hurts in the world is make me feel like hide sometimes and give the panic feel too. Then I was run to Rot for hide in my best hide place them stink tunnels. When was I first become here and my head was more broke than now I was hide in the stink tunnel for the safe of it. I was not be in the tunnel for the long time it was fogs in there I don't know why. Also was it stink still. I was not find no kids in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment