Rot More



I go back for the more look of Rot today is make me feel some good for be there I guess. Rot is empty and them fogs still was around and so is Sam have the empty feel and fogs in my brains. I have a think about my so good undersand home someday maybe get ruint by I don't know what and all of my so good things is gone I will come live again in Rot if is happen ever. 


I was think too about when was I wake up in a ground hole and become here and the sad feel was already in my head and I was forget all of my own self too from hit bottom with my head. I go look for the hole where was I fall in and lose my think good brains but the hole was gone I don't know where was the hole. Maybe someone put they trash and nasty in it or stuff they dead friend in for him stink. Maybe the hole it close up like a mouth after I crawl up from out the ground like a dig bug. I been sad since then I guess. Them good things are happen though too I guess so why am I still the so sad I don't know. I wisht I was unvisible and sad feels was not find me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment