Sleep In Rot


I have the so sad feel when was I wake up and only just want the look of nothing. My house all burnt and now blow away is feel like sad big rocks in my pockets carry around all day. I am not even know why I am have the sad feels is just my scramblehead I guess I don't know. 


Even my so good kitchen give me the I don't know feel so I decide for go and walk around. Was the so fog morning too make them things around go blur in my look at thems. I guess I am always go to Rot when I am go for the walk of not know where to go because I was walk to Rot then. My so good home when was I first become here is like sleep in some blankets of them fogs and no sounds was in my hear anywheres. 


I have the so tired feel about things and I seen a old sleep mat outside was some wet from fogs but I lay down on it for rest there. It was have funny smells like someone make they nasty on it some time but I guess I was not care about the bad smell of it and lay in some quiet and think. But it was give me sad feels so I try for not think. But was unpossible. 


I have the feel of so small and cry so hard give me the headpains. When is my sad ever stop and have things be good for Sam I don't know. I am have so good friends and Jack my good dog too but still I am wake up with a sad feel and want to go away from everybody see me. If I am hide in some fogs maybe my sad is not find me and go away somewhere not be in Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment