Walk Home



"Come on Peanut, time to go. I was thinking maybe I'd stay with you a few days, eat all your soup and get you drunk. If you don't mind me hanging around like that."

"You are always ok come in my house when ever is you around you know that."

"Okden, I'll get my hammock on the way. We can stay up late and do each other's hair."



"Either you're a lot heavier than when I gave you a ride last time, or I'm getting old."

"You are get old." 

"Well, glad we got to the bottom of that." 



"I have a wonder about am I ever get old. I am not feel old not like Grammy or you."

"Hey!"




"Seriously though, I got aches I never had before. Some days after chopping the wood I feel like I'm gonna fall apart. Have to put me out to pasture pretty soon!"

"I am sit with you in the pasture."

"Feel that? That's my hand. I'm not letting go, Sammy, not ever."

"I have to take a bath some times."

"Like when?" 

"Hey!"

"Some times I am come here and all them sands and empty skies give me the so small feel. But also is a nice calm empty feel so good and rest my brains some." 

No comments:

Post a Comment