Marko Walk Me Around



"Peanut, you down there?"


"People have been asking where you are again. So, where are you?"


"How do you live in this cave, girl? I'm gonna get you a window for Giftmas."


"Hi Marko I am not go no places today for all the sad in my brains not go away."


"So, looks like I'm dragging you out into the light of day again."


"How are you back there?"

"Squinty"


"Where are you take me?"

"I'm going to throw you in the Great Fissure and ring the bell."

"No you not!"

"Yes I am!"

"No you not!"

"Yes I am!"









"So talk at me girl. You're in the dark place a bright day. Did something happen?"

"I wake up like this. I wake up and not want to be awake no more. Is happen over and over."

"I don't like the sound of that."


"My sad is not about some thing is about every things and hang on me like some stink I can not stand it never wash off."


"My whole self has the feel of when you get a cut and them skins around are hurt if you touch it. Even my normal think it has the feel of kick you in the head with some boot. I get the so tired feel about it always make me sad. And when I talk about it is just get worser."









"I know you fight it, kid. It's a good fight and I'm on your side, always."


"I miss my Grammy."

"I know you do."

"Call me Peanut please."

"Hi Peanut."

"Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment