Seen Some Mutant



The fog was so nice I decide for have a walk in Rot in the beach sand so soft on my feets. I like to walk with them toes in the waters too is make me feel wake up because so cold. I member when I first become here and be so scared of every thing but now I was just walk in them waters like was no thing for be scared about. But there was maybe.


I jump a little when I seen someone on the nother side of them waters was walk in the sand too. I get the fear feel of it and my skins was feel crawly for the stranger is maybe mean or want to eat me. 


But him was so in the far away I was not know if him was good or mean so I just stand and have the look of him and him just stand too. Him skins was green and I have the know then about him is mutant.


I am not know much about mutant except for the Witch mutant and she funny wiggle arms is always want to put me in a stew for eat me. But also is my friend Ztar mutant and she was never want to eat me unless she was never tell me about it. I think some mutant is different from some nother mutant like people is not all the same people. 


I wisht I could have the close look of him because the mean or nice of someone is in they eyes. But if you get close enough for see mean in some eyes then maybe also is you in trouble for mean be so close. I was glad for lots of waters between us. 


I guess mutant was glad too because pretty soon him start to slow walk again in them sands. So I walk slow too but in the nother direction just for the safe of it. I was sorry feel for be scared because maybe him was a so nice mutant and want to play hopscotch with me I don't know. But maybe is him hungry and want the eat of me it would be the so bad end for my nice walk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment