Some Game



This morning Marko went for dig in some junk piles and find a box of rusty old parts for I don't know machines. Him bring them home and set all them up on a board got boxes on it and then make me sit like time to eat.


Marko say about some them machine parts was old but still in they plastic shells so some get the rust and some not. He line them parts on the edge boxes and keep them rust ones together. 


Then Marko open him mouth and say words and things I am not even know what was they mean. Him talk about them machine parts is a game where they move around in some boxes and try for win I don't know how. 


When him explain them rules of game my brains have thinks of nother things. I seen him mouth move and hear sounds come from it but my head was full of think its about haul some water and feed the grubs and what was the funny smell on Jack yesterday. Marko say ok Sam are you understand the game rules and I nod and smile like I did.


At first I think the game so easy if is just move them parts around in boxes. Marko say nails is soldiers and them fight for protect the big gear with the pointy hat. Pointy hat was the big important thing but Marko never say about why it is so better than the nother things. 


I lay down for get the better look of my soldiers. Marko was talk more about play the game but I mostly was think about the pointy hat one and why is him so special. Each them nother parts are good too and they all belong together. I think about make them a crate house for they rusty families live in it. 


Then Marko say about capture some soldiers with him piece name of tank. Tank was move around and capture my side pieces and Marko make them a pile for him gloat about it. Him let me capture one soldier so I could know the feel of it. I was not feel much about capture a nail but I worry about all my side pieces be caught. I was wonder if Marko just make them rules up as him go along.


I stare and stare at them parts on the board and have a wonder of what am I even do about it. I was not really understand them rules so not probably win the game. Even when I try for make my pieces run away them still get capture and put in the pile. I get so frustrate I want to throw all them parts in the Fissure. 
  

But Marko was have happy eyes and I like to see them so much so I decide for let him win. Him win pretty fast after that. My pointy hat was in a trap of him tanks and there was no other do about it. 


So then I decide for make up a rule too and I grab all them parts of game and make a pile in front of me and say look Marko I got every thing I win. Then I give him one nail for him could know the feel of it too. Marko was just stare at me like not understand anything in my say.


But him smile was tell me there be happy in him heart so I pretend to eat the metal parts and him laugh deep like a old barrel. Him say about have some lunch now but I tell him winner is make him own lunch. Marko make a bear sound and pretend a long think then ask if I want to play the game again.


No comments:

Post a Comment