Some New Foods


After my long walk for get the look of high places I decide for make more sammiches. I trade already some folks my sammiches for they scrits and duct tapes and folks all say Sam you sammich is the so good for taste it. I am get the proud feel of it. 


My friend Nick eat some Bacon Bacon Sammich and say at me Sam you maybe is put some mold on it for the flavor of mold. So I test him think it and make a Grilled Bacon with Mold sammich but nobody eat it yet so I am not know the good of it taste or not. I am not enjoy the mold taste make me feel throwup but some folks is eat them so ok. 


I make some so special things too like Foot Long Grub with Mold. I find some them big fat grub and save in a jar but I take one and make the so big sammich some body will like the eat of it. I put in some mold because they savory flavor and also him big fat body look alone and need some nother thing on him plate. Except for mold it have the so delicious look. 


My nother special I make for them folks are not want flatbreads. In a bowl I put lots them bitty grub and also fat green fungus I find from around. Together in they bowl was the look of green wiggle shine so glamour I was almost eat it myself. My Grammy would like my sammiches I think. I miss my Grammy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment