Run For Get Help


My friend Kaya is live on the nother side of Fissure and today her run from she house so far to my house with bloods on she hands. 






Kaya was run so fast at first she talk was not happen for them lungs want some airs. I seen bloods on she hands and get the fear of maybe her been hurt. She so worry face was give me the know right away of a mergency. When she talk come back Kaya say at me Sam a boy been shot and I am come for get you help him like you help Marko when him was shoot in him arm. Kaya say the boy was name of Pan Pot why is a boy the name of kitchen things I don't know.


We go down in my house for quick get what we need. I am always keep some grub in a jar for when is some body get hurt and they meats get red and yellow sick. Grammy teach me about put some grub in the wrap of you hurt and thems eat all the sick meats of you and make you heal good and not be dead of it. Is maybe the most throwup thing I know about but them grub is do what Grammy say so ok. I get them grub and run with Kaya the so far way to she house for help the boy  

No comments:

Post a Comment