Grub In Him Arm Hole



When we get to she house Kaya take me down where is the boy name of Pan Pot. The look of him so pain face give me sad feel of it. My sorry pains for him and him sick shoot hole was come from the same slug.


We take them wraps off and have the look of him arm hole. Still was them bloods run and him arm meats was black inside like get sick. I get so throwup feel for just look at him hurts why is any body shoot at some body I don't know.


I put them grub in him sick arm hole and they wiggle body get to work so fast. Grammy say them grub only eat dead meats so make the clean meats for heal good. I seen folks who got some bad hurt get sick in they body and be so fever and dead from it. Them grubs is better than be dead I guess. 


I am never know Pan Pot before now him face is so young like still be a brat. When was I first become here I was older than Pan Pot is old now. I am wonder where him mama and papa are and why them not come for help him. Maybe some body shoot them too and they be dead of it. Folks is always be shoot at here I don't know why.


No comments:

Post a Comment