Friend Soup



I get the so good feel today about I make some soup for my new friend Itch and him sister Mel too. I was try for make it the so good taste for they eat it and be so glad in they bellys. Give you friends some soup is what my Grammy teach me for how is you be nice. I was wonder what am I put in some special soup for surprise they moufs.


I make the base of some soup with them yellow molds for they smokey taste and also a onion I growed in my garden box. Then for the so special of it I put in some them big green bugs I got from them swamps around here. They bug backs and legs shine in them soup broths and make the look of so umusual in the pot. 


The smell of them broths was mmm nice and I add too some green fungus chops and some nother meats I don't know what was it but ok. Them chunks and smells was cook together and be nice in my nose and my taste of it give me the glad feel. My so good friend Marko say at me one time about Sam you soups is taste so good just like was you Grammys soup so good. I member then I almost have happy cry about him say it and I am always want my Grammy be proud of them soups I make.


I look at my give them soup and have a think of when I was first become here. My belly was yell at me about eat something Sam and my think was maybe I am be dead soon but then I meet my friend Psycho Baroque was give me some flatbreads just for say hello. I was live from the flatbreads and Psycho is the so nice man for it. Now I am help them folks I meet with give them flatbreads like nice Psycho done for me. Even if them are not starve in they belly I have the know of Itch and Mel is like my soup for them. Some times I have a think of give the whole world of folks some nice warm soup for they all eat it and feel good and have a nap together. But is maybe the unpossible thing for really do it is a lot of soups for one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment