Good Rats Of Itch



I go again for see my new friend Mister Itch and him take me to him safe place him live and fix lunch for me of them so good rats on him grill and green fungus too. Mister Itch say about him sister Mel make some grill sauce of savory spice for the good taste of it and it was taste good. Mel was not be around I don't now why. Mister Itch was tell about live there with Mel and some nother folks in the safe of a big hole were was a old stone house sink in some sand. It lay sidedown like asleep on and bury in the ground and all them folks of Itch live there even the ratman I seen crawl sometimes around is live there. Itch was make me promise I am never tell about where is him family live and I say Mister Itch I am keep your secret forever not even write about it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment