Dream Of Buzzard Be Dead


I am so relieve feel about no ghoul in my dream for once. Oh am I get tired of them ghoul dream. Grammy was always say oh when was she have the important say it like oh them flatbreads been stole and oh Sam don't name puppy him is for soup. I name him Mr. Warmbelly anyways.


My dream was of stand in some sand by where is my house and look up in them so thick skys. I have the look at them dark cloud and get the look too of buzzard fly low over Fissure. I was not seen no buzzard in the long time so I was excite feel and get a pistol for eat them roasted legs. Also is they body make a good soup Grammy show me the make of it with green fungus in too. Him bitty buzzard eye was look at me too from up in them skys and we was watch each other some. Maybe buzzard was think about eat the legs of Sam I don't know. I like him glamour feathers too and him funny head color. I wist so much for me could fly .


I decide for run after buzzard I don't know why. I member I yell at him wait I am come with you and fly in them skys too but buzzard was not turn or wait. I follow him fly out to Cormac but then fly out from my look. I walk around Cormac and seen where was all them places I know from I first became here. All them sand was have a so sick look and I was itch my whole self like walk in some fleas. I member too was I get nose bloods and my face was pinch from worry about it. 


I was so itch and sneeze blood too like when is them new grass make my face hurt so much. The sun was go down in a wrong place was all funny like I know it but is all scramble too. I itch and itch then I seen where was the buzzard stretch him wings like rest so I go for the close look of it. I seen him buzzard head was gone and him body lay in some sand. I look at buzzard be dead for the long time and have a think about maybe when is you can fly also is you head is come off sometimes and then you be just in some sand like every body else around. I was run away from him dead bird body then because my all around was give me bumps of itch. When I wake up I was even itch from the think of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment