Big Bog Bug


Today I decide for go down in them swamps near where is my house I never go there so why not. Is so slime wet in them swamps too and stinks like rotty things. But I go in there to have the look of it and I was so amaze at some things I seen. 


I was walk around look at them shacks fall down and I seen some red in them waters was move around. I go for have the close see of it them was big red bugs walk right in them waters too. Them big bug walk in they lie like have a parade and they hard body is so see them on the swamp ground I was wonder how was they hide from anything I don't know. 


I hide some behind a bush for they not have the look of me have the look of them and they line was keep walk and walk out them waters and down to I don't know where. I was have a think about maybe eat them and how many big swamp bug is go in a soup maybe only one. But they shells is so glamour I am not want to eat they pretty bug body.


I go away from them bugs and see more them swamps. I was think about the make of a nice house here and get maybe some fish for eat them out the waters if theys not sick fish. It was the nice think of it. Them swamps is so close near my house I am wonder why I never been down there much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment