I Don't Know Fish



I have the look of my kitchen and seen where is my soup pot just hang there over them fires without no soup in it. I have been hide in some dark so long but I decide for make a soup because I am good at the do of it. I then was go to the badmouth food trader is always talk him nasty talk at me. But I trade some things I was not need and him offer me some funny I don't know parts of fish. So I take thems for make fish soup. 


I make a stock of some onion and crush beetle and some green fungus for the good taste of it. I add too some whatisit meat. Then I put them fish parts on top for let them tastes mix and simmer. I am go find someone who will eat some soup with me. Grammy was say always give some you soup to someone who is not expect it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment