Bunny Food


I work on clean up the burnt of was my shop all day. Jack and me play throw a stick some too Jack is better at get over it than Sam. Mister Dirty was try make me happy feel he is nice but I was not happy feel. Was anger feel and sad feel and kick my head feel but not happy feel. Someday I am make a box for put all them feels in it then bury in some sand somewhere and forget them.


It was get dark and I wonder where is Marko all day and what him do. I wisht I could go with him where is he go but him is not want brokenhead Sam around for him work time I guess so ok. When Marko come back home was him give the so surprise of two fat bunny got for eat them so we push them bunny body on a stick and cook they yum in some fire. I have the around look then of me and Marko and Jack and Mister Dirty sit eat bunny together like all us is family. I was so alone when I became here and now is the big family and bunny meats for everybody. I smile at Marko and him smile back too and I get the feel of so so thank you inside. I am keep that feel not bury in the box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment