Man Talk About It



I was run home from the find of useful things and seen in my far look was Nick and Marko sit have a talk about it. I am so glad feel for the times of have a talk about it with Marko because him be so silly make me laugh and we talk and talk about every what evers. Also the talk to Nick is good but sometimes hard for him not have no shirt on him self. I seen Nick and Marko have some talk before was always the look of good time talk about it. But when I just seen they sit and talk I am not think they words was maybe so fun. Them mens have they serious feel face.


Marko was puff him pipe smoke smell so good and cross him arms like worry about it. Some them talks at Nick make the move of him hands too like for say about some thing real portant. But most times was him cross arms try for not be worry about it but was still worry look to me. Nick was hang him head shake it too and just stare at some sand I don't know why. They eyes was not have the look at each other just both look away when was they talk about it. When is me and Kaya have a talk about it also is brush out all us hairs and eat candy and so giggle. Marko is not giggle and got no hairs even for brush them and Nick is maybe not let Marko brush him hair I don't know. I am just not never know about why is boys so weird from girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment