Morning Think


I was wake up so before sun comes up and I went out for have the look of Fissure. It was quiet and still air but also I seen dust in the far away. The sky was big over me and I was feel so small. I seen buzzard swoop down and up and wisht I took my pipe rifle outside but I was not feel like shoot things really. Most of all was the quiet I like to hear the sound of nothing is one of my feel good sounds like oven door and horsey nay and rain hit the flat rock. I close my eyes and hold so still and have a think about everything is fall apart and mean in the world but still is good to be here I wonder why. Everything is get old and stop working good like rusty machines and Grammy and everything in the world I guess even Sam too. I don't feel old and fall apart yet but sometime I will and that is just that. I was try to member enjoy the all around me now because everything is already broke and dead in the tomorrow. I was open my eyes when I have the hear of dog bark in the far away he sound like a good dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment