Candy Trap

I was the so sick feel again and so much blood cough so I don’t go run but I look in the undersand place I found and it is funny smell but good for Sam to be in it. Then I was by the fire to make soup when I hear Sam Sam yell from somewhere so I look and Lajka is run to my house and yell Sam Sam. She has the fear and say hide me Sam and ghoul is come to get me. I could only think the safe place is the undersand so I open the door in the ground and say jump in so we jump in and I close the door and lock it too.

Soon we hear ghoul pound at the door and say come out firegirl but we say no. Lajka get so panic she act the crazy and I tell the ghoul go home and stop the trap of people. The ghoul say if we come out and then not get kilt but we don’t think he say true. We only could stay in the undersand room so we stay there. We stay and stay and still ghoul call down to us. We were sad because no food but I member I have candy in my pouch from mister Digger so we eat the candy and smile and pretend there is no yell at us. I wonder if we ever get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment