Glad Some



Today when wake up after finally cool down enough for go asleep again for I don't know why I am the glad feel. Is amaze me because of the so worry so much for the so long time. Why is always a worry about some thing go wrong or some hurt is happen them things are happen anyway without you worry on them. It is live in fear and I am not live in fear. Not yet I guess but is the good goal for tomorrows. I go to my kitchen for toast them flatbread and fungus for Marko eat a breakfast and him smell them toasts and come say good morning Peanut and I smile say hi Marko. We sit and eat together and Jack too. Marko even seem better in him heart somehow and make him funny faces at me and I was laugh and laugh about him be silly. Marko say then is have something for me later on and I ask what is it Marko and him like a mystery say I am not tell you just show you later on and give him little wink. I was pretend get ready for beat him up so tell me but then I just sit down so ok. My friend Marko is so solid man and help me live without them worry and fears I think. Except for him walk ten days in some desert that was dumb. But I like him be around and I have a think maybe Marko is want to be around here too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment