Inside Day


Today I am feel funny like sad but maybe I don't know so I decide to stay inside for keep away from Brutes too. I am think about Grammy say sometimes a girl needs a bath and Sam is the girl now. So much is happen at me and I am need a break from all of it. So I go down to my undersand place and into the cave where the glowbugs live in they web houses. There is a leak from the roof I don't know why and the water have a murk look and funny smell but is ok for a bath. I put a trough under the drip for a tub it is cold but also so nice for the soak in it. I hear about people say take a bath is make you sick but I like one bath every moon for scrub away my grime. I seen where some slimy bug with a round house on him back was crawl around my tub I think he like the wet. Him is slow move and leave a shiny trail I don't know why. I am wonder if he is taste good in soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment