Dream Of Fall On Me



My dream of just now was the sky be sick and something fall out from it like when you old sock is get thin and you toe is fall through it. But was all the whole sky get thin and smell so bad like chemical and swamp and fall through from them thin sky was a man just fall and fall. I have the look of him like swim in some water but was not swim because just sky was around. Them clouds was black too like sky when is night but nowhere was a star I seen just black. Fall out the sky man was all wrap on him everywheres too in them bandages like hurt so bad and them wrap was flap in them sky for him fall and fall. I wonder then was him ever find some ground or just fall and fall for ever. I have a think of how is I be stand still and also see him keep fall and fall down too I don't know how. But was then I seen fall man get some bigger like fall closer and I have the fear look of him drop down on the top of me. I was scream awake and scream yell after awake too for the thing I seen when was fall man fall on me. It got eyes dark inside like inky fish black like tar. No light inside them eyes was only dead look. Is the look of Ozgram eyes. But him lines on him face I know was not Ozgram and him one glass look too I member from the so horror of him. There was the so mean inside him eyes like when was him be alive but now them eyes have mean look and be dead too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment