Not Better Now

I was think that maybe it was better now some but when I try to run again is the so sick. I had to sleep and I went to the rusty place I found that was close. There I was so sleep and sleep.
When I wake up I seen moon in the sky and night outside when it was day before I go to sleep. I was thick in my head and not move much after I wake up even with bugs in my pants and hair again and sand. The feel is so sick still I don’t care about bug or sand.
After I was awake some I get so hot and took my coat and hood off I was stink sweat like running. Also is my lips are all crack and hurting now like old shoe on my face. So hot are my lips I was crying. Why can’t sick make a girl change blue color hair back to nice black or maybe some good thing about the sick might be but no. Just sick is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment