Thank You Kitchen



Today I was wake up and feel ok so I get my gear for run around look for useful things. I am take Mr. Dirty with me and some lunch and my machete for if some folks give they mean at me I am maybe kill them in they necks first. I have the good feel about find a good thing today and then by where is my up ladder I stop for have the look of my kitchen. I stare for the long time and smile. 


Some folks around is got no foods for they belly and the so hungry get more bad when is the cold come. Some bodys got no house for keep them safe no fire for keep they toes warm. But little scramblehead Sam is got a ok pantry and some fires and the nice safe undersand house. I was stand there look at my kitchen and them grubs in they jar house and all my foods I collect for save eat them later. I have the so lucky feel of it all. 


I guess is funny to get the so good feel of be in a kitchen. Is just a place for make them foods I guess is the true of it. But also is my kitchen my home place. I was grow up in a kitchen is just feel like I am belong there I guess. And now I have the so nice kitchen is almost make me happy cry for it. Me and Mr. Dirty just stand and smile at my kitchen and I put my hand around my own neck like choke myself I don't now why. Is a funny morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment