Sorry At Witch

I seen more Seawwconds wall marks. What is him big deal I wonder and also I whist my machete was in him neck. Now I am cure from sick I start to think about the WItch and she beat me for say dumb things at her. I was feel bad and write a note but can Witch read spells even I don't know. Maybe she friend can read for her. Here is what I spell at her Hullo The Witch, I know you not like me very much and you are think I am weak and dumb. I am also know you would eat the meat of me and not even have a think about it. I know these things and I have a thing for you must know. I am sorry for made you mad. I was have the so sick that day and the fever was make my head funny and I say things at you I wisht I didn't. I don't know why. Maybe you right about dumb I guess. Please have the peace Frut I leave here. It is not poison is just the small way I am say sorry. I have the so bad feel when somebody is hate at me. Please forgive stupid Sam. from Sam Also with the note I leave a Can Frut because I member Witch is like them Frut. I leave it on the wall of where is mutant town. I am feel so shame I hope Witch will not hate at me any more. Or just not beat on me is ok too.

No comments:

Post a Comment